Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sports

I love to watch basketball! Both G & T are avid BB players. I know the game and it's even more exciting when your kids are playing. The first tournament of the year the boys took 4th. Overall this season they have a pretty good record. It makes no difference to me whether they win or lose as long as we WIN!



I am not cut out to be a wrestling mom. Too much stress on my heart watching my little baby on the mat. I feel his pain out there. Fortunately for him (and me) this match only lasted 54 seconds.


1 - 2 - 3 Pin!
Since T had surgery he is not in any sports right now. His options were limited since if he waited for surgery he would have missed baseball and we can't miss a baseball season. What would we do in the summer if we didn't have 100 baseball games to go to??