Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weekends...

We have a new member of our household (sort of) and her name is Zoey! She is a 10 week old Puggle. T & J picked her up on Wednesday and her and Piper are slowly getting used to each other. I think Zoey was missing her mommy for awhile because she sure was snuggling a lot on Thursday.


We have the twins here for the weekend. We took them and D & R in to get their pictures taken this morning. I will let you know how they turned out after I see the proofs. It's kind of hard (almost impossible) to get two 2 yr olds, a 3 yr old, and a 7 yr old all to cooperate at the same time! The photographer played it cool with them and let them do their own thing so I am sure she got some great shots.
It's raining! Yes, I said raining! In January! In North Dakota! I often ask myself why I live here, but the only answer I come up with is ___________!!! I guess you have to deal with something no matter where you live. Earthquakes! Hurricanes! Crime! It's all out there somewhere, I might as well live in the frigid cold for 9 months out of the year so I can have something to look forward to in July! The SUN!