Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday

Well the weekend is almost over and I almost accomplished everything on my to do list. My laundry is done. Can you believe it? Only washed about 25 loads in 2 days! I am fairly certain that my kids clothes multiply in their dressers and closets. How else would they have so many? They don't even like to shop!

I spent a few hours scrapbooking with some good friends I hadn't seen for a long time. I got more talking and eating and laughing done than scrapping, but that's ok with me. I will post some pictures this week to show you a couple pages that I had done.

Saturday we had a basketball tournament to go to. The boys played really well and ended up 4th place. The ref's were against us (isn't that what every losing team says) and the boy's attitudes got worse as the day went on, but they still played a good game of ball! I took 200 pictures trying to find the perfect setting on my camera. I am still new to the D-SLR game and am not so sure that "auto" is the right setting for everything. The gym was well lit, so that helped, but still not sure I got many good shots out of the 200. I need to put them in photoshop and see what I can do. I will post those later on this week as well.

Sunday came really fast...too fast. After church we went to Mom & Dad's for brunch and to watch the "Big" game. Vikings won! I love Brett Favre! Mostly cuz he's hot, but he also throws a great pass!

Off to do some homework and get ready for the week!

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon and I will have pictures posted from the weekend.